A quick uplink, expandable executable for the NSSC-1 of the Hubble Space Telescope
- Citrin, Elizabeth A.
- Mar 1, 1993.
- Physical Description:
- 1 electronic document
- Additional Creators:
- Foley, Glenn T.
- hdl.handle.net , Connect to this object online.
- Restrictions on Access:
- Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available.
Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The Hubble Space Telescope, launched in April 1990, contains two primary on-board computers. In the past, modifications to the flight software have been accomplished via patches to the on-board executable image (performed while software is executing) or via halt and reload of the computer memory with a new flight software version. This paper describes a method of reloading flight software with a new software version while continuing the onboard execution of a reduced set of spacecraft payload functions.
- Other Subject(s):
- NASA Technical Reports Server (NTRS) Collection.
- Document ID: 19940019386.
Accession ID: 94N23859.
JPL, SpaceOps 1992: Proceedings of the Second International Symposium on Ground Data Systems for Space Mission Operations; p 173-178.
- No Copyright.
View MARC record | catkey: 15660673