Study on networking issues of medium earth orbit satellite communications systems
- Ito, Yasuhiko
- JAN 1, 1993.
- Physical Description:
- 1 electronic document
- Additional Creators:
- Shinonaga, Hideyuki and Araki, Noriyuki
- hdl.handle.net , Connect to this object online.
- Restrictions on Access:
- Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available.
Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Two networking issues of communications systems with medium earth orbit (MEO) satellites, namely network architectures and location determination and registration methods for hand-held terminals, are investigated in this paper. For network architecture, five candidate architectures are considered and evaluated in terms of signaling traffic. For location determination and registration, two methods are discussed and evaluated.
- Other Subject(s):
- NASA Technical Reports Server (NTRS) Collection.
- Document ID: 19940018352.
Accession ID: 94N22825.
JPL, Proceedings of the Third International Mobile Satellite Conference (IMSC 1993); p 529-534.
- No Copyright.
View MARC record | catkey: 15661055