Miyun 232 MHz survey 1 : Fields centered at: alpha:00(h)41(m), delta:41 deg 12 min and alpha: 07(h)00(m),delta:35 deg 00 min
- Zheng, Yi-Jia
- JAN 1, 1992.
- Physical Description:
- 1 electronic document
- Additional Creators:
- Chen, Hong-Sheng, Wang, Shou-Guan, and Zhang, Xiz-Hen
- Restrictions on Access:
- Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available.
Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- A new meter-wave survey of sky region north of declination +30 deg is carried out with the Miyun 232 MHz Synthesis Radio Telescope (MSRT). The instrument, observation, and method of data reduction are briefly described. A preliminary catalog, first of a series, for two 8 deg. x 8 deg. regions centered respectively at 35 deg. is presented. On the average 4 - 5 sources per square degree are recorded with position accuracy of 5 sec. / S(Jy). BGPW scale is adopted for the flux density calibration. The accuracy of flux determination is limited by background fluctuation which is about 30 mJy. The catalog is complete for sources with flux larger than 0.25 Jy. The total number of sources listed in the paper amounts to 687. Several extended sources, sources with convex spectra, and one GPS source were found. Spectra of sources with flux larger than 0.5 Jy were also given.
- Other Subject(s):
- NASA Technical Reports Server (NTRS) Collection.
- Document ID: 19940018081.
Accession ID: 94N22554.
NASA, Washington, Second Annual Conference on Astronomical Data Analysis Software and Systems. Abstracts; p 123.
- No Copyright.
View MARC record | catkey: 15661157