Computational Methods for Crashworthiness
- Carden, Huey D.
- Aug 1, 1993.
- Physical Description:
- 1 electronic document
- Additional Creators:
- Noor, Ahmed K.
- hdl.handle.net , Connect to this object online.
- Restrictions on Access:
- Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available.
Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Presentations and discussions from the joint UVA/NASA Workshop on Computational Methods for Crashworthiness held at Langley Research Center on 2-3 Sep. 1992 are included. The presentations addressed activities in the area of impact dynamics. Workshop attendees represented NASA, the Army and Air Force, the Lawrence Livermore and Sandia National Laboratories, the aircraft and automotive industries, and academia. The workshop objectives were to assess the state-of-technology in the numerical simulation of crash and to provide guidelines for future research.
- Other Subject(s):
- NASA Technical Reports Server (NTRS) Collection.
- Document ID: 19940014992.
Accession ID: 94N19465.
2-3 Sep. 1992; Hampton, VA; United States.
- No Copyright.
View MARC record | catkey: 15661762