Mars exobiology landing sites for future exploration
- Desmarais, David
- JAN 1, 1993.
- Physical Description:
- 1 electronic document
- Additional Creators:
- Klein, Harold, Greeley, Ronald, Farmer, Jack D., and Landheim, Ragnhild
- hdl.handle.net , Connect to this object online.
- Restrictions on Access:
- Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available.
Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The selection of landing sites for Exobiology is an important issue for planning for future Mars missions. Results of a recent site selection study which focused on potential landing sites described in the Mars Landing Site Catalog are presented. In addition, basic Exobiology science objectives in Mars exploration are reviewed, and the procedures used in site evaluation and prioritization are outlined.
- Other Subject(s):
- NASA Technical Reports Server (NTRS) Collection.
- Document ID: 19940011866.
Accession ID: 94N16339.
Lunar and Planetary Inst., Twenty-Fourth Lunar and Planetary Science Conference. Part 2: G-M; p 845-846.
- No Copyright.
View MARC record | catkey: 15662431