Maps showing the stratigraphic framework and Quaternary geologic history of eastern Long Island Sound [cartographic material] / Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey ; by Ralph S. Lewis and Sally W. Needell ; prepared in cooperation with the state of Connecticut, Department of Environmental Protection, Geological and Natural History Survey
- Corporate Author:
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Reston, Va. : U.S. Geological Survey, 1987. and Denver, CO : For sale by Map Distribution.
- Physical Description:
- 9 maps on 3 sheets ; sheets 107 x 132 cm or smaller, folded in envelope 30 x 24 cm + 1 pamphlet (7 pages ; 28 cm).
- Additional Creators:
- Needell, Sally W., Lewis, Ralph S., and State Geological and Natural History Survey of Connecticut
- Miscellaneous field studies ; map MF-1939-A
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:125,000. (W 72 030ʹ--W 72 003ʹ/N 41 020ʹ--N 41 000ʹ).
- Includes index map, seismic profiles, and geologic cross sections. and Depth shown by isolines.
- Bibliography Note:
- Pamphlet includes bibliography, pages 6-7.
View MARC record | catkey: 1566478