FIRM, flood insurance rate map, Borough of York Haven, Pennsylvania, York County
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Federal Insurance Administration
- Additional Titles:
- Flood insurance rate map, Borough of York Haven, Pennsylvania, York County
Borough of York Haven, Pennsylvania, York County
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, Federal Insurance Administration, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 map ; 63 x 55 cm, on sheet 66 x 67 cm, folded to 22 x 10 cm
- Additional Creators:
- National Flood Insurance Program (U.S.)
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale approximately 1:2,400 (W 76°43ʹ28ʺ--W 76°42ʹ28ʺ/N 40°06ʹ59ʺ--N 40°06ʹ16ʺ).
- Relief shown by spot heights.
At head of title: National Flood Insurance Program.
Oriented with north toward the upper left.
"Community-panel number 420946 0001 B"--Map index.
"Initial identification: January 23, 1974."
"Flood hazard boundary map revisions: March 19, 1976."
"Effective date: October 18, 1979."
"Only panel printed."
Includes "Elevation reference marks" table.
View MARC record | catkey: 15667964