First Pennsylvanians : the archaeology of Native Americans in Pennsylvania / Kurt W. Carr and Roger W. Moeller
- Carr, Kurt W. (Kurt William), 1949-
- Additional Titles:
- Archaeology of Native Americans in Pennsylvania
- Harrisburg, PA : Pennsylvania Historical and Museum Commission, 2015.
- First edition.
- Physical Description:
- x, 246 pages : illustrations, maps ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Moeller, Roger W. and Pennsylvania Historical and Museum Commission
- Archaeology: uncovering prehistory -- Pennsylvania prehistory -- The Paleoindian period: 10,000 to 16,500 years ago -- The Archaic period: 4300 to 10,000 years ago -- The transitional period: 2700 to 4300 years ago -- The Woodland period: 2700 years ago to 1550 AD, Part I The early and middle woodland periods: 1100 to 2700 years ago -- The Contact period: 1550 AD to 1750 AD -- Postscript: the archaeology of Pennyslvania's changing frontier.
- Report Numbers:
- PY H673.2 F527pe 2015
- 9780892711505 (pbk.)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 237-241) and index.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Purchased with funds from the Class of 1960 Libraries Endowment; 2015
Purchased with funds from the Paterno Libraries Endowment (Campus College Libraries); 2015
- Endowment Note:
- Class of 1960 Libraries Endowment
View MARC record | catkey: 15668111