Through Welsh doorways / by Jeannette Marks ; with illustrations by Anna Whelan Betts
- Marks, Jeannette Augustus, 1875-1964
- Boston ; New York : Houghton Mifflin Company, 1909.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 244 pages, 4 unnumbered pages, 4 unnumbered leaves of plates : color illustrations ; 20 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Betts, Anna Whelan, Iorio, Adrian J., 1879-1957, Houghton Mifflin Company, and Riverside Press (Cambridge, Mass.)
Full Text available online
- The merry merry cuckoo -- Most triumphans -- Dreams in jeopardy -- Tit for tat -- An oriel in Eden -- The child -- An All-Hallows' honeymoon -- The heretic's wife -- The choice -- A last discipline -- Respice finem.
- Richard Minsky’s Collection of American Decorated Publisher's Bindings.
- Rare Books copy: Formerly part of the New York Mercantile Library.
- Verso of t.p.: Published March 1909., Colophon reads: The Riverside Press, Cambridge, Massachusetts, U.S.A., Frontispiece and plates facing p. 16, 100 and 108., and Advertisements on p. - at end.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Rare Books copy: Purchased with funds from the Helen F. Faust Women Writers Acquisition and Travel Fund; 2014. and Rare Books copy: Purchased from Richard Minsky, book artist; 2014.
View MARC record | catkey: 15669174