Practical poetics in architecture [electronic resource] / Leon Van Schaik
- Van Schaik, Leon
- Hoboken : Wiley, 2015.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (251 pages)
- Architectural design primer
- Making Home -- Feeding, Body, Mind and Soul -- Healing our City -- Capturing Nature.
- Integrate poetics into real-world spaces by bringing theory down to earth Practical Poetics in Architecture takes poetics out of the theory class and into the design studio, showing architects how the atmospheric and experiential qualities of built structures can be intentionally considered and planned. With an emphasis on analysing and explaining the sensibility of poetics at work in designing and constructing architecture, this book features projects from architects around the world that demonstrate the principles of poetics come to life. The rich illustration of two hundred colour images,
- 9781118828885 electronic bk.
1118828887 electronic bk.
9781118828922 electronic bk.
1118828925 electronic bk.
- Description based upon print version of record.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 15669274