Welding process modelling and control
- Romine, Peter L.
- Apr 16, 1993.
- Physical Description:
- 1 electronic document
- Additional Creators:
- Adenwala, Jinen A.
- hdl.handle.net , Connect to this object online.
- Restrictions on Access:
- Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available.
Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The research and analysis performed, and software developed, and hardware/software recommendations made during 1992 in development of the PC-based data acquisition system for support of Welding Process Modeling and Control is reported. A need was identified by the Metals Processing Branch of NASA Marshall Space Flight Center, for a mobile data aquisition and analysis system, customized for welding measurement and calibration. Several hardware configurations were evaluated and a PC-based system was chosen. The Welding Measurement System (WMS) is a dedicated instrument, strictly for the use of data aquisition and analysis. Although the WMS supports many of the functions associated with the process control, it is not the intention for this system to be used for welding process control.
- Other Subject(s):
- NASA Technical Reports Server (NTRS) Collection.
- Document ID: 19930018404.
Accession ID: 93N27593.
- No Copyright.
View MARC record | catkey: 15669759