Vehicle Systems Panel deliberations
- Bolstad, Donald A.
- Feb 1, 1993.
- Physical Description:
- 1 electronic document
- Additional Creators:
- Lisagor, W. Barry, Dyer, J., Modlin, Tom, Croop, Harold, Tenney, Darrel R., Wheeler, Tom, Bayless, Ernest O., Bales, Tom, and Suddreth, Jack
- Restrictions on Access:
- Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available.
Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The Vehicle Systems Panel addressed materials and structures technology issues related to launch and space vehicle systems not directly associated with the propulsion or entry systems. The Vehicle Systems Panel was comprised of two subpanels - Expendable Launch Vehicles & Cryotanks (ELVC) and Reusable Vehicles (RV). Tom Bales, LaRC, and Tom Modlin, JSC, chaired the expendable and reusable vehicles subpanels, respectively, and co-chaired the Vehicle Systems Panel. The following four papers are discussed in this section: (1) Net Section components for Weldalite Cryogenic Tanks, by Don Bolstad; (2) Build-up Structures for Cryogenic Tanks and Dry Bay Structural Applications, by Barry Lisagor; (3) Composite Materials Program, by Robert Van Siclen; (4) Shuttle Technology (and M&S Lessons Learned), by Stan Greenberg.
- Other Subject(s):
- NASA Technical Reports Server (NTRS) Collection.
- Document ID: 19930012909.
Accession ID: 93N22098.
Space Transportation Materials and Structures Technology Workshop. Volume 2: Proceedings; p 271-276.
- No Copyright.
View MARC record | catkey: 15671437