Oil and gas map of Wyoming [cartographic material] / by Rodney H. De Bruin
- DeBruin, Rodney H.
- Laramie, Wyo. : Wyoming State Geological Survey, 1996.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 106 x 162 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Boyd, Cynthia S.
Geological Survey (U.S.)
Petroleum Association of Wyoming
Public Service Commission of the State of Wyoming
Wyoming Oil and Gas Conservation Commission
- Map series / Wyoming State Geological Survey ; MS-48
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:500,000. 1 in. equals approximately 8 miles ; Lambert conformal conic projection (W 111 0--W 104 0/N 45 0--N 41 0).
- "Base by U.S. Geological Survey, 1964-1980. Geologic base from Love and Christensen (1985). Cartography by Phyllis A. Ranz."
Includes structure index map, explanation, and key to numbered oil and gas fields in the Powder River Basin.
Cynthia S. Boyd for assisted with data collection and map preparation.
The Wyoming Oil and Gas Conservation Commission, the Wyoming Public Service Commission, and the Petroleum Association of Wyoming provided information about fields, pipelines, gas processing plants, and refineries.
EMSL copy folded in envelope (31 cm.).
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 1567277