Framework Programmable Platform for the Advanced Software Development Workstation (FPP/ASDW). Demonstration framework document. Volume 2 : Framework process description
- Blinn, Thomas M.
- Apr 16, 1992.
- Physical Description:
- 1 electronic document
- Additional Creators:
- Crump, John W., Mayer, Richard J., Ackley, Keith A., and Dewitte, Paula S.
- Restrictions on Access:
- Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available.
Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- In the second volume of the Demonstration Framework Document, the graphical representation of the demonstration framework is given. This second document was created to facilitate the reading and comprehension of the demonstration framework. It is designed to be viewed in parallel with Section 4.2 of the first volume to help give a picture of the relationships between the UOB's (Unit of Behavior) of the model. The model is quite large and the design team felt that this form of presentation would make it easier for the reader to get a feel for the processes described in this document. The IDEF3 (Process Description Capture Method) diagrams of the processes of an Information System Development are presented. Volume 1 describes the processes and the agents involved with each process, while this volume graphically shows the precedence relationships among the processes.
- Other Subject(s):
- NASA Technical Reports Server (NTRS) Collection.
- Document ID: 19930003816.
Accession ID: 93N13004.
- No Copyright.
View MARC record | catkey: 15673827