Center for Space Power and Advanced Electronics, Auburn University
- Hopkins, Richard H.
- JAN 1, 1991.
- Physical Description:
- 1 electronic document
- Additional Creators:
- Deis, Dan W.
- hdl.handle.net , Connect to this object online.
- Restrictions on Access:
- Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available.
Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The union of Auburn University's Center for Space Power and Advanced Electronics and the Westinghouse Science and Technology Center to form a Center for the Commercial Development of Space (CCDS) is discussed. An area of focus for the CCDS will be the development of silicon carbide electronics technology, in terms of semiconductors and crystal growth. The discussion is presented in viewgraph form.
- Other Subject(s):
- NASA Technical Reports Server (NTRS) Collection.
- Document ID: 19920014411.
Accession ID: 92N23654.
NASA, Washington, Proceedings of the Second Annual Symposium on Industrial Involvement and Successes in Commercial Space; 21 p.
- No Copyright.
View MARC record | catkey: 15675874