Intelligent perturbation algorithms for space scheduling optimization
- Kurtzman, Clifford R.
- Sep 1, 1991.
- Physical Description:
- 1 electronic document
- hdl.handle.net , Connect to this object online.
- Restrictions on Access:
- Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available.
Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Intelligent perturbation algorithms for space scheduling optimization are presented in the form of the viewgraphs. The following subject areas are covered: optimization of planning, scheduling, and manifesting; searching a discrete configuration space; heuristic algorithms used for optimization; use of heuristic methods on a sample scheduling problem; intelligent perturbation algorithms are iterative refinement techniques; properties of a good iterative search operator; dispatching examples of intelligent perturbation algorithm and perturbation operator attributes; scheduling implementations using intelligent perturbation algorithms; major advances in scheduling capabilities; the prototype ISF (industrial Space Facility) experiment scheduler; optimized schedule (max revenue); multi-variable optimization; Space Station design reference mission scheduling; ISF-TDRSS command scheduling demonstration; and example task - communications check.
- Other Subject(s):
- NASA Technical Reports Server (NTRS) Collection.
- Document ID: 19920001837.
Accession ID: 92N11055.
NASA. Goddard Space Flight Center, Space Network Control Conference on Resource Allocation Concepts and Approaches; p 193-205.
- No Copyright.
View MARC record | catkey: 15678749