The ultra high resolution XUV spectroheliograph : An attached payload for the Space Station Freedom
- Tandberg-Hanssen, Einar
- Oct 1, 1990.
- Physical Description:
- 1 electronic document
- Additional Creators:
- Walker, Arthur B. C., Jr., Barbee, Troy W., Jr., Timothy, J. Gethyn, Hoover, Richard B., and Lindblom, Joakim F.
- Restrictions on Access:
- Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available. and Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The principle goal of the ultra high resolution XUV spectroheliograph (UHRXS) is to improve the ability to identify and understand the fundamental physical processes that shape the structure and dynamics of the solar chromosphere and corona. The ability of the UHRXS imaging telescope and spectrographs to resolve fine scale structures over a broad wavelength (and hence temperature) range is critical to this mission. The scientific objectives and instrumental capabilities of the UHRXS investigation are reviewed before proceeding to a discussion of the expected performance of the UHRXS observatory.
- NASA Technical Reports Server (NTRS) Collection.
- Document ID: 19910013052., Accession ID: 91N22365., NAS 1.26:184156., UHRXS-90-2., and NASA-CR-184156.
- No Copyright.
View MARC record | catkey: 15681364