ACTS propagation program
- Davarian, Faramaz
- Jul 1, 1990.
- Physical Description:
- 1 electronic document
- hdl.handle.net , Connect to this object online.
- Restrictions on Access:
- Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available.
Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The Advanced Communications Technology Satellite (ACTS) Propagation Program is organized to fulfill certain needs and requirements of the ACTS community. It is hoped that issues related to propagation effects in the context of ACTS experiments can be addressed and resolved by this program. The objectives of the ACTS Propagation Program are included in but not limited to planning for propagation measurements and studies using ACTS; organizing propagation experimenters who want to use ACTS into one group; developing observation stations for ACTS propagation measurements; supervising data collection, analysis, and ensure uniformity of data recording among various experimenters; and assisting the ACTS Program Office to carry out its objectives. This program is organized and managed by the NASA Propagation Program at the Jet Propulsion Laboratory. Financial support for this program is provided by NASA.
- Other Subject(s):
- NASA Technical Reports Server (NTRS) Collection.
- Document ID: 19910002643.
Accession ID: 91N11956.
Proceedings of; Proceedings of the F.
- No Copyright.
View MARC record | catkey: 15683944