Data catalog series for space science and applications flight flight missions. Volume 2B : Descriptions of data sets from geostationary and high-altitude scientific spacecraft and investigations
- Schofield, Norman J.
- May 1, 1988.
- Physical Description:
- 1 electronic document
- Additional Creators:
- Hills, H. Kent and Parthasarathy, R.
- Restrictions on Access:
- Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available. and Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The main purpose of the data catalog series is to provide descriptive references to data generated by space science flight missions. The data sets described include all of the actual holdings of the Space Science Data Center (NSSDC), all data sets for which direct contact information is available, and some data collections held and serviced by foreign investigators, NASA and other U.S. government agencies. This volume contains narrative descriptions of data sets from geostationary and high altitude scientific spacecraft and investigations. The following spacecraft series are included: Mariner, Pioneer, Pioneer Venus, Venera, Viking, Voyager, and Helios. Separate indexes to the planetary and interplanetary missions are also provided.
- NASA Technical Reports Server (NTRS) Collection.
- Document ID: 19900020098., Accession ID: 90N29414., NASA-TM-101909., NSSDC/WDC-A-R/S-88-11-VOL-2B., and NAS 1.15:101909.
- No Copyright.
View MARC record | catkey: 15684563