Earth resources : A continuing bibliography with indexes (issue 62).
- Nov 1, 1988.
- Physical Description:
- 1 electronic document
- hdl.handle.net , Connect to this object online.
- Restrictions on Access:
- Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available.
Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This bibliography lists 544 reports, articles, and other documents introduced into the NASA scientific and technical information system between April 1 and June 30, 1989. Emphasis is placed on the use of remote sensing and geophysical instrumentation in spacecraft and aircraft to survey and inventory natural resources and urban areas. Subject matter is grouped according to agriculture and forestry, environmental changes and cultural resources, geodesy and cartography, geology and mineral resources, hydrology and water management, data processing and distribution systems, instrumentation and sensors, and economic analysis.
- Other Subject(s):
- NASA Technical Reports Server (NTRS) Collection.
- Document ID: 19890020454.
Accession ID: 89N29825.
- No Copyright.
View MARC record | catkey: 15689035