Particle dispersion models and drag coefficients for particles in turbulent flows
- Troutt, T. R.
- Jul 1, 1988.
- Physical Description:
- 1 electronic document
- Additional Creators:
- Crowe, C. T. and Chung, Jacob N. (Jacob Nan-Chu)
- hdl.handle.net , Connect to this object online.
- Restrictions on Access:
- Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available.
Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Some of the concepts underlying particle dispersion due to turbulence are reviewed. The traditional approaches to particle dispersion in homogeneous, stationary turbulent fields are addressed, and recent work on particle dispersion in large scale turbulent structures is reviewed. The state of knowledge of particle drag coefficients in turbulent gas-particle flows is also reviewed.
- Other Subject(s):
- NASA Technical Reports Server (NTRS) Collection.
- Document ID: 19890001787.
Accession ID: 89N11158.
NASA, Marshall Space Flight Center, Mixing and Demixing Processes in Multiphase Flows with Application to Propulsion Systems; p 87-107.
- No Copyright.
View MARC record | catkey: 15693396