Parametric flutter studies of an arrow-wing configuration : Some early results
- Parker, Ellen C.
- May 1, 1988.
- Physical Description:
- 1 electronic document
- Additional Creators:
- Keller, Donald F., Wilkie, W. Keats, Cazier, F. W., Jr., Cole, Stanley R., and Durham, Michael H.
- hdl.handle.net , Connect to this object online.
- Restrictions on Access:
- Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available.
Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Some early experimental results from a combined experimental and analytical study being conducted at NASA-Langley of the transonic flutter characterisitics of a generic arrow wing configuration are presented. The planned study includes the parametric variation of a variety of structural and geometric characteristics. Presented here are flutter results of the basic arrow wing, for the basic wing with the addition of two simulated lower-surface-mounted engine nacelles, and for the basic wing with the addition of both the fin and the engine nacelles.
- Other Subject(s):
- NASA Technical Reports Server (NTRS) Collection.
- Document ID: 19880016060.
Accession ID: 88N25444.
- No Copyright.
View MARC record | catkey: 15694360