On 3-D inelastic analysis methods for hot section components. Volume 1 : Special finite element models
- Nakazawa, S.
- May 1, 1988.
- Physical Description:
- 1 electronic document
- hdl.handle.net , Connect to this object online.
- Restrictions on Access:
- Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available.
Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This annual status report presents the results of work performed during the fourth year of the 3-D Inelastic Analysis Methods for Hot Section Components program (NASA Contract NAS3-23697). The objective of the program is to produce a series of new computer codes permitting more accurate and efficient 3-D analysis of selected hot section components, i.e., combustor liners, turbine blades and turbine vanes. The computer codes embody a progression of math models and are streamlined to take advantage of geometrical features, loading conditions, and forms of material response that distinguish each group of selected components. Volume 1 of this report discusses the special finite element models developed during the fourth year of the contract.
- Other Subject(s):
- NASA Technical Reports Server (NTRS) Collection.
- Document ID: 19880012151.
Accession ID: 88N21535.
- No Copyright.
View MARC record | catkey: 15695046