Space station WP-04 power system. Volume 1 : Executive summary
- Hallinan, G. J.
- Jan 19, 1987.
- Physical Description:
- 1 electronic document
- hdl.handle.net , Connect to this object online.
- Restrictions on Access:
- Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available.
Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Major study activities and results of the phase B study contract for the preliminary design of the space station Electrical Power System (EPS) are summarized. The areas addressed include the general system design, man-tended option, automation and robotics, evolutionary growth, software development environment, advanced development, customer accommodations, operations planning, product assurance, and design and development phase planning. The EPS consists of a combination photovoltaic and solar dynamic power generation subsystem and a power management and distribution (PMAD) subsystem. System trade studies and costing activities are also summarized.
- Other Subject(s):
- NASA Technical Reports Server (NTRS) Collection.
- Document ID: 19870014262.
Accession ID: 87N23695.
- No Copyright.
View MARC record | catkey: 15698735