Preparation and optical properties of GA(x)IN(1-x)P alloys
- Bourneix, J.
- May 1, 1986.
- Physical Description:
- 1 electronic document
- Additional Creators:
- Horak, J., Rouy, G., and Rodot, H.
- hdl.handle.net , Connect to this object online.
- Restrictions on Access:
- Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available.
Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The solution crystallization method was used to obtain Ga(z)In(1-x)P alloys for all values of x desired between zero and 1. The method of preparation makes it possible to crystallize the solid at a constant temperature. The points obtained by cathodoluminescence are nearly in straight lines. The optical absorption thresholds are confirmed in the results and make it possible to define the nature of the transitions except when x is in the neighborhood of 0.65. These determinations agree with those of Hilsum and Porteus (1968), but are not in agreement with those obtained by Lorenz et al, (1968).
- Other Subject(s):
- NASA Technical Reports Server (NTRS) Collection.
- Document ID: 19860021046.
Accession ID: 86N30518.
- No Copyright.
View MARC record | catkey: 15701905