- Restrictions on Access:
- Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available.
- Assertions are used to dynamically test fault tolerant flight software. The experiment showed that 87% of typical errors introduced into the program would be detected by assertions. Detailed analysis of the test data showed that the number of assertions needed to detect those errors could be reduced to a minimal set. The analysis also revealed that the most effective assertions tested program parameters that provided greater indirect (collateral) testing of other parameters.
- NASA Technical Reports Server (NTRS) Collection.
- Document ID: 19860013851.
Accession ID: 86N23322.
- Copyright, Distribution under U.S. Government purpose rights.
View MARC record | catkey: 15702843