Colorado oil and gas leasing and development [microform] : final environmental impact statement / United States Department of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management, Colorado State Office
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Bureau of Land Management. Colorado State Office
- [Lakewood, Colo.] : The State Office, 1991.
- Physical Description:
- 1 volume (various pagings) : illustrations ; 28 cm
- United States. Bureau of Land Management. Glenwood Springs Resource Area
- United States. Bureau of Land Management. Kremmling Resource Area
- United States. Bureau of Land Management. Little Snake Resource Area
- Petroleum industry and trade—Environmental aspects—Colorado
- Gas industry—Environmental aspects—Colorado
- Oil and gas leases—Colorado
- Energy development—Environmental aspects—Colorado
- Related Titles:
- Colorado oil and gas leasing : final
- Cover title.
Spine title: Colorado oil and gas leasing : final.
"Date released: February 1, 1991"--Prelim. p.
"Final environmental impact statement (EIS) and proposed resource management plan (RPM) amendment for the Glenwood Springs, Kremmling, and Little Snake Resource Areas, and the Northeast and San Juan/San Miguel Planning Areas"--Prelim. p.
- Bibliography Note:
- Bibliography: pages 8-1 - 8-4.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. Wash., D.C. : SUPTDOCS/GPO, 1991. 5 microfiches : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 1570521