Beginning Python Games Development [electronic resource] : With Pygame / by Harrison Kinsley, Will McGugan
- Kinsley, Harrison
- Berkeley, CA : Apress : Imprint: Apress, 2015.
- Second Edition.
- Physical Description:
- XXII, 308 pages 53 illustrations : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- McGugan, Will and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Beginning Python Games Development, Second Edition teaches you how to create compelling games using Python and the PyGame games development library. It will teach you how to create visuals, do event handling, create 3D games, add media elements, and integrate OpenGL into your Python game. In this update to the first ever book to cover the popular open source PyGame games development library, you'll stand to gain valuable technical insights and follow along with the creation of a real-world, freely downloadable video game. Written by industry veterans and Python experts Will McGugan and Harrison Kinsley, this is a comprehensive, practical introduction to games development in Python. You can also capitalize upon numerous tips and tricks the authors have accumulated over their careers creating games for some of the world's largest game developers.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 15709095