Strategic management / Frank T. Rothaermel, Georgia Institute of Technology
- Rothaermel, Frank T.
- New York, NY : McGraw-Hill Education, 
- Second edition.
- Physical Description:
- xxxiv, 468 pages color illustrations ; 25 cm
- What is strategy, and why is it important? -- Strategic leadership : managing the strategy process -- External analysis : industry structure, competitive forces, and strategic groups -- Internal analysis : resources, capabilities, and core competencies -- Competitive advantage, firm performance, and business models -- Business strategy : differentiation, cost leadership, and integration -- Business strategy : innovation and entrepreneurship -- Corporate strategy : vertical integration and diversification -- Corporate strategy : mergers and acquisitions, strategic alliances -- Global strategy : competing around the world -- Organizational design : structure, culture, and control -- Corporate governance and business ethics.
- 9780077645069 (student edition : alk. paper)
0077645065 (student edition : alk. paper)
9780077645175 (instructor's edition : alk. paper)
0077645170 (instructor's edition : alk. paper)
- Revised edition of the work, Strategic management : concepts.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
View MARC record | catkey: 15709562