- Butcher, James Neal, 1933-
- Boston : Pearson, 
- Sixteenth edition / James N. Butcher, University of Minnesota, Jill M. Hooley, Harvard University, Susan Mineka, Northwestern University.
- Physical Description:
- xix, 764 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 29 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Mineka, Susan, Hooley, Jill M., Coleman, James C. (James Covington)., and Carson, Robert C., 1930-2006
- Abnormal psychology: an overview -- Historical and contemporary views of abnormal behavior -- Causal factors and viewpoints -- Clinical assessment and diagnosis -- Stress and physical and mental health -- Panic, anxiety, obsessions, and their disorders -- Mood disorders and suicide -- Somatic symptom and dissociative disorders -- Eating disorders and obesity -- Personality disorders -- Substance-related disorders -- Sexual variants, abuse, and dysfunctions -- Schizophrenia and other psychotic disorders -- Neurocognitive disorders -- Disorders of childhood and adolescence (neurodevelopmental disorders) -- Therapy -- Contemporary and legal issues in abnormal psychology.
- 9780205944286 (hdbk.)
- Related Titles:
- Abnormal psychology and modern life
- Editions 1 through 11 published as: Abnormal psychology and modern life; 1st-7th under: James C. Coleman; 8th-11th under: Robert C. Carson. From 12th edition under: James Neal Butcher.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 629-715) and indexes.
View MARC record | catkey: 15710007