Graphic Artists Guild handbook : pricing & ethical guidelines
- Corporate Author:
- Graphic Artists Guild (U.S.)
- Additional Titles:
- Pricing & ethical guidelines
Pricing and ethical guidelines
- New York, N.Y. : Graphic Artists Guild, 
- Fourteenth edition.
- Physical Description:
- xv, 400 pages : illustrations, forms ; 28 cm
- Professional relationships -- Legal rights & issues -- vProfessional issues -- Technology issues -- Essential business practices -- Standard contracts & business tools -- Salaries & trade customs -- Graphic design prices & trade customs -- Web/interactive design prices & trade customs -- Illustration prices & trade customs -- Cartooning prices & trade customs -- Animation prices & trade customs -- Surface design prices & trade customs -- The Graphic Artists Guild -- Resources & references -- Contracts & forms -- Glossary.
- Presents a guide to conducting business in the graphic arts industry, covering artwork pricing, standard contract terms, commissions, recent legislative developments, computer graphics, web design, licensing, and royalties.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 320-335) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 15710216