Second Cambridge Workshop on Cool Stars, Stellar Systems, and the Sun, volume 1.
- Golub, L.
- JAN 1, 1981.
- Physical Description:
- 1 electronic document
- Additional Creators:
- Giampapa, M. S.
- hdl.handle.net , Connect to this object online.
- Restrictions on Access:
- Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available.
Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Solar and stellar atmospheric phenomena and their fundamental physical properties such as gravity, effective temperature and rotation rate, which provides the range in parameter space required to test various theoretical models were investigated. The similarity between solar activity and stellar activity is documented. Some of the topics discussed are: atmospheric structure, magnetic fields, solar and stellar activity, and evolution.
- Other Subject(s):
- NASA Technical Reports Server (NTRS) Collection.
- Document ID: 19830012575.
Accession ID: 83N20846.
21-23 Oct. 1981; Cambridge, MA; United States.
- No Copyright.
View MARC record | catkey: 15713152