Analysis of unswept and swept wing chordwise pressure data from an oscillating NACA 0012 airfoil experiment. Volume 2 : Data report
- St.hilaire, A. O.
- Jan 1, 1983.
- Physical Description:
- 1 electronic document
- Additional Creators:
- Carta, F. O.
- hdl.handle.net , Connect to this object online.
- Restrictions on Access:
- Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available.
Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The analysis of the chordwise load distribution and its sensitivity to the various system parameters represents the next phase of the overall study and is the subject of the present two volume report. The present volume is a compilation of all of the time history response data obtained during the test program previously described. The data have been tabulated in the form of Fourier coefficients for reasons of compactness and for ease by the user to reproduce the unsteady component of the individual pressures and the complete (unsteady plus steady state components) integrated load results. This data volume contains the individual pressure response time histories along the chord followed by the corresponding integrated load results. A further description of these data tables can be found in the text that follows.
- Other Subject(s):
- NASA Technical Reports Server (NTRS) Collection.
- Document ID: 19830009241.
Accession ID: 83N17512.
- No Copyright.
View MARC record | catkey: 15713614