A study of the selection of microcomputer architectures to automate planetary spacecraft power systems
- Nauda, A.
- Jan 1, 1982.
- Physical Description:
- 1 electronic document
- hdl.handle.net , Connect to this object online.
- Restrictions on Access:
- Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available.
Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Performance and reliability models of alternate microcomputer architectures as a methodology for optimizing system design were examined. A methodology for selecting an optimum microcomputer architecture for autonomous operation of planetary spacecraft power systems was developed. Various microcomputer system architectures are analyzed to determine their application to spacecraft power systems. It is suggested that no standardization formula or common set of guidelines exists which provides an optimum configuration for a given set of specifications.
- Other Subject(s):
- NASA Technical Reports Server (NTRS) Collection.
- Document ID: 19820009385.
Accession ID: 82N17259.
- No Copyright.
View MARC record | catkey: 15717059