Viking lander imaging investigation during extended and continuation automatic missions. Volume 2 : Lander 2 picture catalog of experiment data record
- Mcmenomy, C.
- Apr 1, 1981.
- Physical Description:
- 1 electronic document
- Additional Creators:
- Wilson, J. W., Jones, K. L., Henshaw, M., Wall, S. D., Scribner, P. C., and Robles, A.
- Restrictions on Access:
- Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available.
Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Images returned by the two Viking landers during the extended and continuation automatic phases of the Viking Mission are presented. Information describing the conditions under which the images were acquired is included with skyline drawings showing the images positioned in the field of view of the cameras. Subsets of the images are listed in a variety of sequences to aid in locating images of interest. The format and organization of the digital magnetic tape storage of the images are described. A brief description of the mission and the camera system is also included.
- Other Subject(s):
- NASA Technical Reports Server (NTRS) Collection.
- Document ID: 19820008155.
Accession ID: 82N16028.
- No Copyright.
View MARC record | catkey: 15717212