Interactive-graphic flowpath plotting for turbine engines
- Corban, R. R.
- Nov 1, 1981.
- Physical Description:
- 1 electronic document
- hdl.handle.net , Connect to this object online.
- Restrictions on Access:
- Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available.
Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- An engine cycle program capable of simulating the design and off-design performance of arbitrary turbine engines, and a computer code which, when used in conjunction with the cycle code, can predict the weight of the engines are described. A graphics subroutine was added to the code to enable the engineer to visualize the designed engine with more clarity by producing an overall view of the designed engine for output on a graphics device using IBM-370 graphics subroutines. In addition, with the engine drawn on a graphics screen, the program allows for the interactive user to make changes to the inputs to the code for the engine to be redrawn and reweighed. These improvements allow better use of the code in conjunction with the engine program.
- Other Subject(s):
- NASA Technical Reports Server (NTRS) Collection.
- Document ID: 19820007168.
Accession ID: 82N15041.
- No Copyright.
View MARC record | catkey: 15717301