Study of fuel cell on-site, integrated energy systems in residential/commercial applications
- Wakefield, R. A.
- Oct 1, 1980.
- Physical Description:
- 1 electronic document
- Additional Creators:
- Ku, W. S., Karamchetty, S., Tekumalla, V., and Rand, R. H.
- hdl.handle.net , Connect to this object online.
- Restrictions on Access:
- Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available.
Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Three building applications were selected for a detailed study: a low rise apartment building; a retail store, and a hospital. Building design data were then specified for each application, based on the design and construction of typical, actual buildings. Finally, a computerized building loads analysis program was used to estimate hourly end use load profiles for each building. Conventional and fuel cell based energy systems were designed and simulated for each building in each location. Based on the results of a computer simulation of each energy system, levelized annual costs and annual energy consumptions were calculated for all systems.
- Other Subject(s):
- NASA Technical Reports Server (NTRS) Collection.
- Document ID: 19810013004.
Accession ID: 81N21533.
- No Copyright.
View MARC record | catkey: 15719500