- Restrictions on Access:
- Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available.
Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Hemodynamic and periopheral circulation indexes were recorded before, at the end of, and 5 days after 10 days of electrostimulation for 45 min daily, at rest and after a physical loading test. It was found that stroke and minute volume, cardiac output, and regional circulation improved and heart rate and peripheral resistance decreased. The functional state of the cardiac muscle and vascular tone are improved by electrostimulation of selected groups of skeletal muscles.
- Other Subject(s):
- NASA Technical Reports Server (NTRS) Collection.
- Document ID: 19810007157.
Accession ID: 81N15672.
- Copyright, Distribution under U.S. Government purpose rights.
View MARC record | catkey: 15720380