Effect of hypokinesia on invertase activity of the mucosa of the small intestine
- Abdusattarov, A.
- Jun 1, 1980.
- Physical Description:
- 1 electronic document
- Restrictions on Access:
- Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available.
- The effect of prolonged hypokinesia on the enzyme activity of the middle portion of the small intestine was investigated. Eighty-four mongrel white male rats weighing 170-180 g were divided into two equal groups. The experimental group were maintained in single cages under 30 days of hypokinetic conditions and the control animals were maintained under ordinary laboratory conditions. It is concluded that rates of invertase formation and its inclusion in the composition if the cellular membrane, if judged by the enzyme activity studied in sections of the small intestine, are subject to phase changes in the course of prolonged hypokinesia.
- NASA Technical Reports Server (NTRS) Collection.
- Document ID: 19800019538., Accession ID: 80N28039., and NASA-TM-76191.
- Copyright, Distribution under U.S. Government purpose rights.
View MARC record | catkey: 15721926