- Restrictions on Access:
- Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available.
Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- In an attempt to develop guidelines for classification by degree of intensity of various kinds of physical work performed by women, the effects of different work loads on women as compared to men were studied under industrial and experimental conditions, including response of the cardiovascular and respiratory systems to specified physical exercises of increasing intensity. Physiological criteria for assessing female labor in terms of intensity are proposed.
- Other Subject(s):
- NASA Technical Reports Server (NTRS) Collection.
- Document ID: 19800013497.
Accession ID: 80N21983.
- Copyright, Distribution as joint owner in the copyright.
View MARC record | catkey: 15722826