Bolivian satellite technology program on ERTS natural resources
- Valenzuela, R. R.
- Jul 1, 1977.
- Physical Description:
- 1 electronic document
- Additional Creators:
- Levandowski, D. W., Hoffer, R. M., Bartoluccic C., L., Urena E., M., Ugarte, I., Oros, R., and Brockmann, H. C.
- Restrictions on Access:
- Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available. and Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The author has identified the following significant results. Application of digital classification for mapping land use permitted the separation of units at more specific levels in less time. A correct classification of data in the computer has a positive effect on the accuracy of the final products. Land use unit comparison with types of soils as represented by the colors of the coded map showed a class relation. Soil types in relation to land cover and land use demonstrated that vegetation was a positive factor in soils classification. Groupings of image resolution elements (pixels) permit studies of land use at different levels, thereby forming parameters for the classification of soils.
- NASA Technical Reports Server (NTRS) Collection.
- Document ID: 19780011623., Accession ID: 78N19566., REPT-1., E78-10087., and NASA-CR-155765.
- No Copyright.
View MARC record | catkey: 15729601