A regional land use survey based on remote sensing and other data : A report on a LANDSAT and computer mapping project, volume 2.
- Nez, G.
- Apr 1, 1977.
- Physical Description:
- 1 electronic document
- Additional Creators:
- Mutter, D.
- hdl.handle.net , Connect to this object online.
- Restrictions on Access:
- Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available.
Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The author has identified the following significant results. The project mapped land use/cover classifications from LANDSAT computer compatible tape data and combined those results with other multisource data via computer mapping/compositing techniques to analyze various land use planning/natural resource management problems. Data were analyzed on 1:24,000 scale maps at 1.1 acre resolution. LANDSAT analysis software and linkages with other computer mapping software were developed. Significant results were also achieved in training, communication, and identification of needs for developing the LANDSAT/computer mapping technologies into operational tools for use by decision makers.
- Other Subject(s):
- NASA Technical Reports Server (NTRS) Collection.
- Document ID: 19780009501.
Accession ID: 78N17444.
- No Copyright.
View MARC record | catkey: 15729915