Advances in instrument panel design
- Warrendale, Pa. : Society of Automotive Engineers, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 57 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Society of Automotive Engineers
SAE International Congress & Exposition (1998 : Detroit, Mich)
- 980063. Introduction of a Castable Thermoplastic Urethane Material for Instrument Panel Coverstock -- 980065. A Case Study of High Strain Rate Effects in Glass Filled Thermoplastic Materials -- 980067. Evolution of Instrument Panels Made of Polypropylene -- 980435. Evolution of Plastics IP Technology Technical Feasibility of Integrated Modular IP System -- 980436. Electric Vehicle Cockpit and Lightweight Components Development -- 980437. Performance Evaluation of an Injection Molded Plastic Composite Structural Cross-Car Beam -- 980439. Design and Development of the Oldsmobile Alero Instrument Panel and the Use of the Gas Assist Process -- 980440. Evaluation of Instrument Panel Designs for Cost of Manufacture and Environmental Impact -- 980441. Ford Motor / Dow Automotive Design Team Solves Knee Bolster Problems on the 1997 F-Series Pickup and Expedition.
- Papers presented at the International Congress and Exposition, Detroit, Michigan, February 23-26, 1998.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 1573007