Feasibility study of an Integrated Program for Aerospace vehicle Design (IPAD). Volume 6 : IPAD system development and operation
- Kawaguchi, A. S.
- Sep 21, 1973.
- Physical Description:
- 1 electronic document
- Additional Creators:
- Tripp, L. L., Miller, R. E., Jr., and Redhed, D. D.
- hdl.handle.net , Connect to this object online.
- Restrictions on Access:
- Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available.
Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The strategy of the IPAD implementation plan presented, proposes a three phase development of the IPAD system and technical modules, and the transfer of this capability from the development environment to the aerospace vehicle design environment. The system and technical module capabilities for each phase of development are described. The system and technical module programming languages are recommended as well as the initial host computer system hardware and operating system. The cost of developing the IPAD technology is estimated. A schedule displaying the flowtime required for each development task is given. A PERT chart gives the developmental relationships of each of the tasks and an estimate of the operational cost of the IPAD system is offered.
- Other Subject(s):
- NASA Technical Reports Server (NTRS) Collection.
- Document ID: 19780008073.
Accession ID: 78N16016.
- No Copyright.
View MARC record | catkey: 15730135