Lithologic cross sections of phanerozoic rocks in the northern midcontinent, U.S.A. / U.S. Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey ; compiled by Douglas N. Mugel and Walden P. Pratt ; prepared in cooperation with the geological surveys of Arkansas [and others].
- Corporate Author:
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Additional Titles:
- Phanerozoic rocks in the northern midcontinent, U.S.A. and Northern midcontinent, U.S.A.
- Reston, Va. : U.S. Geological Survey ; Denver, CO : For sale by Map Distribution, 1991.
- Physical Description:
- 13 sections on 7 sheets ; sheets 101 x 142 cm, or smaller, folded in envelope 30 x 24 cm + 1 pamphlet (7 pages ; 28 cm)
- Additional Creators:
- Mugel, Douglas N., Pratt, Walden P., and Arkansas Geological Commission
- Miscellaneous field studies ; map MF-1835-G and Folio of the northern midcontinent area
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:1,000,000. Vertical scale [ca. 1:12,000] (W 100°--W 88°/N 46°--N 36°).
- Includes location map and correlation chart on each sheet.
- Bibliography Note:
- Pamphlet Includes bibliographical references (pages 4-5).
- Other Forms:
- Also available via the Internet from the USGS web site.
View MARC record | catkey: 1573749