Integrated orbital servicing study for low-cost payload programs. Volume 2 : Technical and cost analysis
- Kyrias, G. M.
- Sep 1, 1975.
- Physical Description:
- 1 electronic document
- Additional Creators:
- Derocher, W. L., Jr., Wudell, A. E., Sosnay, R. D., Snodgrass, M. R., Spencer, R. A., Deats, C. L., and Cody, E. R.
- Restrictions on Access:
- Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available. and Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Orbital maintenance concepts were examined in an effort to determine a cost effective orbital maintenance system compatible with the space transportation system. An on-orbit servicer maintenance system is recommended as the most cost effective system. A pivoting arm on-orbit servicer was selected and a preliminary design was prepared. It is indicated that orbital maintenance does not have any significant impact on the space transportation system.
- NASA Technical Reports Server (NTRS) Collection.
- Document ID: 19760004123., Accession ID: 76N11211., NASA-CR-144051., and MCR-75-310-VOL-2.
- No Copyright.
View MARC record | catkey: 15738134