S192 multispectral scanner channel 13 electromechanical noise investigation ECP-166
- Koumjian, H.
- JAN 1, 1975.
- Physical Description:
- 1 electronic document
- hdl.handle.net , Connect to this object online.
- Restrictions on Access:
- Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available.
Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- A review is presented of all data on the multispectral scanner having to do with low frequency noise. The noise is component-induced, either mechanical or electrical or a combination of both. To assist in understanding the source of the noise, several dynamic analyses both structural and electrical were made and are reported. A review is presented of structural resonance test data obtained with the use of an accelerometer and strain gage sensors. Results of an analysis of the natural frequencies of the Dewar leads is included along with an analysis of the S192 cooler and its supporting structure. Other topics discussed include electronic stability of the forward signal, automatic gain control, and the offset control feedback loops as well as the preamplifier which utilized on integrator feedback circuit.
- Other Subject(s):
- NASA Technical Reports Server (NTRS) Collection.
- Document ID: 19750024356.
Accession ID: 75N32429.
- No Copyright.
View MARC record | catkey: 15738611