Analytical study of the large orbital X-ray telescope imaging system
- Foreman, J. W., Jr.
- Aug 1, 1973.
- Physical Description:
- 1 electronic document
- Additional Creators:
- Cardone, J. M.
- hdl.handle.net , Connect to this object online.
- Restrictions on Access:
- Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available.
Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Results of an analytical study of the large orbital X-ray telescope (LOXT) are presented. The LOXT consists of a nested array of four conventional paraboloidal-hyperboloidal X-ray telescopes arranged with a common optical axis and a common focal plane. The composite nested array has a nominal effective focal length of 135.0 inches. The equations of the various mirror surfaces and the numerical values of the parameters in the defining equations are given in the technical specification sheets for the LOXT.
- Other Subject(s):
- NASA Technical Reports Server (NTRS) Collection.
- Document ID: 19730023606.
Accession ID: 73N32338.
- No Copyright.
View MARC record | catkey: 15747480