Commerce, Justice, science, and related agencies appropriations for fiscal year 2015 : hearings before a subcommittee of the Committee on Appropriations, United States Senate, One Hundred Thirteenth Congress, second session, on H.R. 4660/S. 2437, an act making appropriations for the Departments of Commerce and Justice, and science, and related agencies for the fiscal year ending September 30, 2015, and for other purposes
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Appropriations. Subcommittee on Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies
- Additional Titles:
- Commerce, Justice, science, and related agencies appropriations, fiscal year 2015 and Commerce, Justice, science, and related agencies appropriations, 2015 (H.R. 4660/S. 2437)
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2015.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 432 pages) : illustrations
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.AP 6/2:S.HRG.113-660
- United States. Department of Commerce—Appropriations and expenditures
- United States. Department of Justice—Appropriations and expenditures
- United States. Federal Bureau of Investigation—Appropriations and expenditures
- United States. National Aeronautics and Space Administration—Appropriations and expenditures
- United States. Department of Commerce
- United States. Department of Justice
- United States. Federal Bureau of Investigation
- United States. National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- Expenditures, Public
- United States—Appropriations and expenditures, 2015
- United States
- Title from title screen (viewed on July 14, 2015).
Paper version available for sale by the Superintendent of Documents, United States Government Publishing Office.
"Department of Commerce, Department of Justice, Federal Bureau of Investigation, National Aeronautics and Space Administration, nondepartmental witnesses."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 15750567