Logic-Based Program Synthesis and Transformation [electronic resource] : 23rd International Symposium, LOPSTR 2013, Madrid, Spain, September 18-19, 2013, Revised Selected Papers / edited by Gopal Gupta, Ricardo Peña
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2014.
- Physical Description:
- XII, 237 pages 51 illustrations : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Gupta, Gopal, Peña, Ricardo, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 0302-9743 ; 8901
- Specification -- Synthesis -- Verification -- Analysis -- Optimization -- Specialization -- Security -- Certification -- Applications and tools -- Program/model manipulation -- Transformation techniques for any programming language paradigm.
- This book constitutes the thoroughly refereed post-conference proceedings of the 23rd International Symposium on Logic-Based Program Synthesis and Transformation, LOPSTR 2013, held in Madrid, Spain, in September 2013. The 13 revised full papers presented together with 2 invited talks were carefully reviewed and selected from 21 submissions during two rounds of reviewing and improvement. LOPSTR traditionally solicits papers in the areas of specification, synthesis, verification, transformation, analysis, optimization, composition, security, reuse, applications and tools, component-based software development, software architectures, agent-based software development, and program refinement.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 15751949